WORK ORDER ASSISTANT™
Work Order Assistant™ sends a service order request from a cost center to a Facilities Department alerting them of the need for repair, maintenance or parts replacement.
A service order request begins with the preparation of a message that identifies the problem. The message format allows for detailed special instructions including when the repair needs to be completed, or any unique issues that must be considered. The request is then sent to the Facilities Department for processing.
Upon receipt of the Service Order Request, a determination is made as to the most effective repair solution.
• Cost center sends an notice to Facilities Department describing the need
for a service call;
• Facilities communicates with maintenance staff to inspect / fix the issue, or;
• Facilities sends a notice to an outside vendor to schedule a service appointment;
• Purchase Orders are created to acquire any parts;
• Receive verification that the work order is completed;
• Verifies the transaction history and notes required follow up.
Work Order Assistant™ connects to the RFQ / PO and Service Contract functions allowing for purchasing equipment, verifying warranties, authorizing service calls and monitoring contract terms.
| 2018 ertechnologies.tech